Welcome to The Superalpha.com
Information is collected?
We may collect the following information from you:
- a) Information you provide by completing forms on our Site as well as information provided in subscribing to our services or requesting further services;
- b) A record of your correspondence with us;
- c) General, aggregated, demographic and non-personal information;
- d) Details of the transaction you conclude via our Site or in fulfillment of your orders;
- e) Details about your computer including but not limited to IP address as well as information about your general internet usage;
- f) Any other information we consider necessary to enhance your experience on the Site.
How may we use your information?
The Superalpha.com may use your personal information for the processing of orders, payments and to provide you with a more personalised shopping experience. We will also use your details to fulfill and deliver your orders and manage your account. Where there is a legal obligation to do so, we may disclose your information to any relevant regulatory body.
We will request personal information from you when you place an order including your name, email address, phone numbers, home address, shipping and credit card billing address in order that we can process and deliver your order. Your information provided to us will be shared with our courier partner and these details have been shared to assist in providing you with efficient delivery service, this information will not be used by this third party for any other reasons.
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our mailing list for either email subscription or promotions. The purpose of the subscription is to gather details so that we can provide you with up to date information on our products and services, which you have requested from us, which products and services may extend to our other sites and platforms.
We confirm that personally identifiable information and your credit/debit cards details will not be stored, sold, rented, shared or leased to any third parties
Please feel free to opt-out
By subscribing to our mailing list, you are opting-in to receive communications by email. However, every time we contact you thereafter, you will have an opportunity to unsubscribe, opt-out from our mailing list. At the point at which we collect your telephone and address details you may receive marketing communications via text message however, you at all times have the opportunity to opt-out and are invited to contact our Customer Services Department to report any complaints.